Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Wizard of Ooh Ahz Goodness

What's that you say? 2 posts in 3 days? Scandalous!
Today I've got China Glaze Good Which? for you, obviously named after Glinda the Good Witch. It is a fluffy pink with round pink glitter interspersed throughout the polish. And here's the thing. Normally I would be bored with a color this pink and girly - but I loved every minute of it! I'm pretty sure that this is a color my mother will love, which generally means that I don't like it... but not in this case. It is just so Glinda that I have to love it. :)
This was taken in natural light, but unfortunately, it was cloudy, so you can't quite see the glorious sparkles. You can, however, see the pretty pretty color. :) This might actually be a pink I'll wear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment