Friday, January 1, 2010

OPI Holiday Glow

Happy New Year! I hope you had a lovely New Year's Eve. :)
Today, starting the new year off, I've got Holiday Glow, again from OPI's 2009 Holiday Wishes collection. Holiday Glow is black with gold and red flakie glitter. LOVE IT! The formula is, once again, indestructible, as I went 4 days on it with no chippage and no tip wear.
However, it is surprisingly and sad-Faith-making-ly sheer. In fact, it took me 4 coats to get up to this level of opaqueness. What the freak, OPI? Also, it isn't exactly BLACK black... more like a black brown, which I think has something to do with the opacity problems. But the black brown thing isn't a problem, as I think it harmonizes better with the gold and red flakies.
If you can get past the unfortunate sheerness of Holiday Glow, it is a wondrous polish full of beauteous flakies that glitter fantastically wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment