- very quick drying (dry to the touch within 5 minutes)
- quite shiny
- extremely cheap! (about $2) :)
- it did really weird things to one of my friends; it actually dulled her polish rather than enhance it. I didn't get that, but I thought I would just throw it in there.
- didn't protect the nail well enough. My polish would chip very quickly.
- *sigh* the usual con. Extreme thickening in the last half of the bottle!
So, overall we have 3 pluses and 3 minuses. But I was very irritated at the end of my bottle, what with the inferior wear-and-tear of the polish, and the stupid thickening. I know that several people love this polish, but I wouldn't recommend it. I haven't found anything to replace Seche Vite yet! This is the fourth topcoat I've reviewed, and if things don't start looking up soon I'll be back bowing before Seche's altar.