Thursday, March 25, 2010

Urban Outfitters Sparkle Blue No. 5

Hallo darlings! Just look at this fantastical color my beauteous friendling Libby bought over spring break! I stole it as soon as I saw it. Unfortunately she made me give it back, but not before I got a lovely manicure out of it. :)
This is a polish from Urban Outifitters. I believe that UO polishes generally run around $8, although you can normally get a 2-for-$10 deal, I think. I've bought some polishes from them before, but have not been happy with the quality. However, this polish is wondrous. It is a blue (almost blurple) jelly with opalescent flakies. I KNOW, right?! Anything with the words "blue", "jelly", and "flakies" in it is definitely a good thing. All of those are some of my favorite attributes of nail polish. Hooray!

The wear and tear of this formula was strictly all right; nothing spectacular but nothing terrible. I think that I got some chips after 3 days, which isn't bad at all. There was some significant tip wear, but I was too distracted by the beauty of the actual polish to care. :)

I very much want to go out and buy all of the Sparkles from UO now... oh noes! my poor wallet!


No comments:

Post a Comment