Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Tips

I just realized that the title of this post is a bit misleading ... it sounds like I'm going to tell y'all some things to make your Easter easier. Yeah ... that's not happening. :) I just want to tell y'all about my fun Easter manicure! As you can see, I didn't do a pastel. :) Who needs pastels?
China Glaze Orange Marmalade is from the Summer Days collection, which means that it is glass-flecked. Woo-hoo! For explanations of the glass-flecked phenomenom, see here. The colors of glass in this particular polish are orange and yellow. OM is the first orange that I've really wanted to buy. I'm sure you can tell why just by looking at this picture. :) I mean, look! My nails look like juicy candy! It's awesome! The name is pretty accurate too ... orange marmalade is generally a yellower orange, and the yellow glass flecks pull this orange towards the yellow side. This is bright without being in your face, and an all together beautiful color. :) The reason I chose to wear OM yesterday was that it matched my dress ... but unfortunately, I got soaked coming out of church so I had to change, and the matchy-ness was lost. haha! The sun did come out a few hours later and we had a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment