Tuesday, May 25, 2010

China Glaze Dorothy Who?

DARLINGS!

I'm here. Alive. Done with school. Back from a week long trip to Florida with a group from Trinity. Florida was fabulous, and I will post some pictures when I finally stop being lazy and upload the pictures from my camera. :) Right now I have something unheard of, something scandalous. Pictures of nail polish. I know! Strange. But here they are.

Today I've got the last of the Wizard of Ooh Ahz for y'all; Dorothy Who?
She's truly lovely. Dorothy Who? is a blingtastic silver glitter in a medium blue jelly base. Gorgeous. The glitter is heavily dispersed and creates a stunning effect. It is, essentially, a blue Ruby Pumps.
You can see the glitter better in this picture. Dorothy Who? had the same problem as all the other polishes in Wizard - it chipped like none other. I'd say I have chips within 2 days with this polish. Sad face! But it is so fabulous that I think it's worth it. :)

Even though the base of this is a jelly and therefore rather sheer, I found that I didn't need too many coats to get it opaque. I believe I used three coats, but I could have stopped at two - I just wanted maximum intensity of glitter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment