Thursday, January 29, 2009

Essie PAMA


Occasionally I have an extremely strong craving for red nail polish. This is a little odd, as I'm not a huge fan of red polish most of the time. Sometimes though, I just really really want to wear red. Weird, huh. Lately I've been reaching for one of two colors when this has happened - Essie's PAMA or Essie's Tomboy No More. Yesterday I chose PAMA.

You won't find PAMA in the regular Essie collection or in any of the seasonal collections. This is because PAMA is the result of a deal Essie had with a pomegrante liquor company. The deal was that people could get a free bottle of Essie if they signed up for newsletters and stuff from this pomegranate place. It was a pretty sweet deal. :)

PAMA is a very nice darkish red creme. It isn't boring old bright red, but it's not dark enough to be a vamp. My Twilight obsessed coworker did liken it to 'vampire blood' however. The application was pretty good, not too streaky. These pictures are 3 coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment