Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Better Pictures: China Glaze Caribbean Blue

Annnd, another Better Pictures post. Today we've got CG Caribbean Blue, from the Winter 2008 collection, Bahama Blues. It was a fabulous collection, made up entirely of blues. You can imagine how delighted this blue lover was when it came out. Caribbean Blue is, in my opinion, the star of the collection. That may just be because I lurve, lurve, lurve sky blue. This particular sky blue isn't boring at all, seeing as it is filled with silver glitter, giving it more of a punch than other, creme, sky blues. In my original post I complained about gloppiness in the formula. However, I've worn it several times since then, and haven't had any problems. Here is my original post.

4 comments:

  1. I still think this shade looks awesome on you. I didn't think your original picture was bad at all. Your nails are longer though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy - Thanks! Yeah, I think I had just ripped all my nails off when I first posted about CB ... it's a bad habit I have. If I don't have nail polish on, I can see that lovely extra white stuff, and tear it off. I know, unspeakable horror! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely! But I think I like bahamian escape from this collection even better- it is a light sky blue, JUST like the sky in the tropics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg - I have considered buying Bahamian Escape many many times, and always decided that I should be content with Caribbean Blue... but you may have just convinced me! :)

    ReplyDelete