Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rimmel Passion

And we take a brief break from the China Glaze madness to bring you Rimmel 60 Seconds Vinyl Shine Nail Polish in Passion. I was just really feelin' like a very bright red, and I didn't get any of those in my CG haul.
Rimmel isn't kidding when they say it takes 60 seconds to dry ... it might even be 30 seconds. Coverage was perfect in one coat. I used two, as I find that one coat gives more chips than 2. The brush kind of dragged on the second coat. Beautiful creamy poppy red though. It's got quite an orange glow to it in the sunlight. You may have noticed that this picture was not taken in the sun like normal, the sun refused to come out today. Boo.
I've lately been craving red polish ... I know, weird, right? I normally find red really boring! But all of a sudden, I'm like, 'RED, I want RED!' I'm so weird. :) What I really want is a beautiful red jelly. Do y'all have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment