Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zoya Polish Exchange

Ok y'all, I just got an email telling me my shipment of polish from the Zoya Polish Exchange will be here Friday. SO excited. :) If y'all don't know what the ZPE is, let me enlighten you. You find all of your old, yucky, or boring polishes that you don't like (opened or unopened, it doesn't matter). You've got to have at least 6 polishes and no more than 200 (I know, 200!). Then you go to this link and fill out the form. You get to pick out however many bottles of new beautiful Zoya polish as you're sending in. Then you pack up your old polish and send it in along with your order form. You pay s&h for the new stuff ($3 a bottle). And that's it. Woo-hoo! I sent in 9 bottles.
The ZPE is being extended until April 28. So what are you waiting for? (well, I guess you could be waiting until April 1, when the amazing new collection comes out. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment