Monday, March 23, 2009

Strawberry Fields Forever ...

In the short weeks that have elapsed since I've worn Watermelon Rind, I had kind of forgotten about the fabulousness of China Glaze's Summer Days collection. I remembered as soon as I put Strawberry Fields on.
Strawberry Fields is a cool-toned bright pink that is injected with loads of gold shimmer (maybe I should call it gold glass flecks? Seeing as this polish is glass-flecked). I love it. It's a pink that's actually interesting. I don't like pinks very often, so when I find one I like, it's gotta be good. :)
Application was a little tricky. The polish drags a teeny bit, making 3 coats necessary in order to even it out. But I'm not going to complain about the application if the color is this beautiful. :)
I'm trying really hard to get Orange Marmalade and Grape Juice, but my Sally's is still stocked up on Romantique and doesn't have the Summer Days collection in yet. Boo!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty polish. I haven't used any of the summer collection yet. They are all beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah girl. Strawberry field rocks out!!!!! I love this color sooooooo much. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete