Tuesday, June 30, 2009

China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic

Well, this is the first China Glaze I've posted in a while! I guess I got a little burnt out on China Glaze after wearing them for like 2 months solid. Haha!
Rodeo Fanatic is from the Rodeo Diva collection of last fall. It is a slightly blackened, shimmery mid-tone blue. For some reason, it's just not working for me. I have no idea why I don't like it ... I mean, it's blue! When do I ever not like a blue polish? Maybe I'm going crazy. I just didn't like the slightly blackened affect, it turned me off for some reason. My sister, however, loves this color. I'm giving it to her, as I obviously am not giving it the loving home it deserves.
I was super excited about this color when I ordered it, but once I saw it I didn't even want to put it on. Weeeird. Oh, and here's another weird thing. I've been lemming nude polishes like crazy lately. What's up with that? I want to find the perfect milky, chic, mostly opaque white/ivory. We'll see if I can come up with anything. Do y'all have any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks very nice on you. I recently bought it myself. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the navy colors. I haven't tried it yet. At least your sister will like it. Maybe she'll buy you a replacement. Your should try the nail board on makeupalley.com. There's loads of nails fanatics that could help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nosaby - Thanks! Yeah, hopefully you'll like it. I don't know what's wrong with me!
    Lucy - This isn't exactly navy, it's more of a mid-tone blue, just kind of blackened ... does that make any sense? ;) And thanks, that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great on you! Lovely color! And you have great nailbeds. :)

    hugs&love,

    Tamara
    The E-tailer Addict
    http://etaileraddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete