Monday, May 4, 2009

You Know, I'm Not Really A Waitress

Here we have one of OPI's classic shades, I'm Not Really A Waitress. It is a beautiful shimmery medium-deep red. I bought it because I though that any self-respecting nail fanatic should own this color, but then balked at putting it on. I'm very silly about reds ... I never want to wear them ... too 'common', but then I put them on and go, "Damn! That's hot!" The same is true with INRAW.
This color is hot. I felt like a femme fatale while I wearing it. :) Red nails make me feel confident and sexy ... I don't know why I always forget that when I'm not wearing red. haha.
We took my grandparents out for my grandma's 83rd birthday to a nice restaurant, and my nails went perfectly with the occasion.
Application was very nice ... the brush is so big that I almost got one stroke application. 2 coats were perfect.

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite classic OPI's. I'm the same way about reds, don't wear them much, but when I do I'm very happy with the result. Looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look very femme fatale on you! I can imagine you using those nails to take off the fedora of the hard-boiled private detective who is trying to get proof you killed your husband.

    But, oh god, the name...this one might have to make an appearance on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, thanks. :) I would totally do that.
    And I knowwww. But I think the original promo for it had an actress in a waitress costume ... so it's not quite as bad when you think about that. Sort of. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own this one. I know it's very popular. I hadn't worn any reds in a long time. I wore Revlon's Mon Cherry the other week. A really nice red. It's such a classy look, but yet sexy.

    ReplyDelete