Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm a Tomboy No More

This is a crappy picture, sorry. But it's a freaking awesome color. Tomboy No More is pretty much my favorite red. It is a dark red almost-jelly, making it look like coagulated blood on the nail. Yesss! :) You can see how much I've used of it ... down to the 'i' in Essie. Haha.
Tomboy No More is from Essie's Fall 2009 collection, a pretty good collection. Not nearly as good as the Winter collection though. ;)
Application is a little iffy, as the almost-jelly thing makes it a little thick and sheer-ish. I used 3 coats. Another crappy picture for your viewing pleasure ... I don't know why I wasn't able to take any decent pictures.
I wore this to my graduation party last Friday! :) It looked very nice with my dress. Here is my dress. :)

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! Congrats on your graduation. Love the polish. Goes well with your dress. Where is a picture of you in your dress? The red looks pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great combo with dress and nails, very pretty! I like your blog a lot, I'm with you on the NOTD posts. It's cool to see what other people are wearing and to hear about their lives in the meantime. Congratulations on your completion of....what? High school? College? Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy - Thanks! :) I'll have to put one up, I'm sure there are many of them.
    Kaybee - Thanks! I just finished high school. Yay! ;)

    ReplyDelete