Thursday, December 31, 2009

OPI Sapphire in the Snow

Ah darlings, at long last I bring you Sapphire in the Snow, from the 2009 Holiday Wishes collection, which is quite a lovely collection, if I do say so myself. :) I have 4 polishes from Holiday Wishes (Sapphire, Comet Loves Cupid, Smitten With Mittens, and Holiday Glow), and am going to get Merry Midnight as soon as I can get my hands on a bottle.
Sapphire in the Snow is a stunning blurple (blue/purple mix), which leans to the blue side. It is a pure creme, absolutely no shimmer or sparkle. It is gorgeous. My only problem with it is its tendency to look black indoors. However, when the light hits it, the loveliness of the polish shines through and makes me want to sing with joy.
The wear and tear of this formula surprised me greatly. I wore it 4 days with absolutely no chips. *cue Hallelujah chorus* Wunderbar! OPI outdid itself on the formulation of this collection. Four days of flawless blurple creme goodness makes for a happy Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment