Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yet More Wizard of Ooh Ahz

Alright dearests, here we have another Wizard collection polish - Ten Man. It took me awhile to figure out why in the world it was called Ten Man, but then I realized; ten fingers. Ohhhh.
Ten Man is a wonderful light silver with lots of small round silver glitter stuck in. It sparkles like snow. It reminds me a bit of Zoya Ginessa, but is, of course, silver instead of white. And I don't much like Ginessa, whereas I love Ten Man. New favorite glitter silver!
I think it is interesting how these polishes have their glitter just lightly dotting the formula, instead of the glitter overtaking the polish completely - it is like it is simply accenting the pretty polish. :) There are 4 of this kind of glitter in the collection, and then 2 all out in-your-face glitters - Ruby Pumps and Dorothy Who?.
The only problem I had with Ten Man (and Good Which?) is the wear and tear of the formula. Both polishes chipped on me within 2 days; kind of annoying. However, they are pretty enough for me to forgive that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment