Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OPI Comet Loves Cupid

Hola, dolls. Just look at that gorgeous red up there! :) I'm a big fan of Comet Loves Cupid from OPI's Holiday Wishes collection. It is a diva red - really really bright, but a creme, thus sophisticated. LOVE. I couldn't quite capture the true red of this color on my camera. It is actually quite a bit blue and is not nearly so orange as this pictures make it out to be. CLC went on smoothly and covered in one coat, but I used two so as to keep the bad voodoo from getting me. I wore this baby as my Christmas manicure.Once again, this polish had a rock solid formula. It didn't stay quite as flawless for 4 days as the other 2 I've tried from Holiday Wishes, but that is because it lasted through much cooking and partying and unwrapping of gifts. :) I must say, bravo to OPI on this collection, especially since their last two major collections have been completely boring. I hated South Beach except for Done Out In Deco, and was completely bored by EspaƱa. The Suede and Mattes I'm sure would be interesting to someone who likes mattes, but I am not a fan - I like my polish glossy! I know I'm in the minority, but hey, at least I like green and blue, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment