Friday, January 9, 2009

First post!


Hello there. I have decided that my nail polish fanaticism has reached a point where a blog is necessary. And so here I am . The Great Lacquer Hunt will mostly be NOTDs (nail of the day) as I am too poor to go about buying entire collections of nail polish at once! However, I do generally buy a couple of polishes from new collections by Essie, OPI, China Glaze, etc. I love 'weird' colors, such as blue, purple and green. Pinks are iffy for me ... I only have a couple. It's not that I don't like pink, it's just that lots of pinks are too sheer and sweet and I'm not into sheer and sweet. ;)
Anyways, the picture I've posted is a bad picture. I'm very sorry about the quality of this picture, but I took it before I figured out how to manipulate my camera and get good nail pictures. My cousin Katie let me borrow this color from her while my family was in Wisconsin last week. I'd never worn orange before (too scared) and so was happy to try it on without having to buy it. hehe. This is the Claire's brand and I do not remember the color name. That's really bad of me, I know, and I tried to look it up on Claire's website. However, Claire's apparently does not put color names on it's website. Boo! But it's the only orange Claire's has!
I liked this color and it applied well. The chip factor was pretty decent, especially since I went to a waterpark while wearing it and only got a couple of chips. I probly won't buy it, but it was fun to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment