Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Essie Status Symbol

Yesterday I went to my Ulta to take advantage of the buy-2-get-1 that I posted about earlier this week and got three lovely polishes. Or at least I hope they are all lovely. Status Symbol was one of them. SS is from Essie's Spring 2009 collection.

Oh my, how I love this pink! It makes my fingers look like candy - I just want to eat them! I keep trying to think of colors to describe it - azalea, carnation, bubble-gum? Whatever color it is, it is very pretty and Springy. :) Status Symbol applied very well and looks almost like a jelly finish. It is going to be my Valentine manicure, which means that I'll have to keep it on until Saturday. That doesn't sound too hard, seeing what a pretty color this is, but you never know with me. I get bored extremely easily. ;)
p.s. I'm posting 2 pictures b/c I like it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment