Wednesday, February 4, 2009

N.Y.C. Skin Tight Denim Creme

Skin Tight Denim is a dark blue (almost navy) with electric blue shimmer that keeps it from being a blackened blue. It is very nice, but I somehow remember this as darker and as more of a creme ... I guess my memory is weird. Here is another picture in the shade.

I would really like this color except for one thing. This polish chips like mad! I applied it on Monday night, by Tuesday night it was so chippy that I had to do some major touch-ups. (Plus one of my nails broke ... stupid coke cans!) I took these pictures today, less than 24 hrs after the touch-ups, and you can see all the tip wear. There are 2 or 3 chips as well that I tried not to show in the pictures. So while the color is very pretty, the quality of this polish is horrible. Don't buy it! OPI and China Glaze both have some beautiful dark blues that won't chip like this. In this case, more expensive is definately better.

No comments:

Post a Comment