Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Zoya Paz

Hello lovelies! Look what I have for you today! Bright bright bright neon orange. Is that amazing or what? :)
I'm very sad that my camera couldn't capture the true neon-ness of Paz, as she is in reality the color of a traffic cone. I'm serious. I'm not lying. I bet you could see my nails from outer space.
So, here's the thing. I was actually really scared to put Paz on ... I didn't know if I was cool enough to wear such a rad color. ;) It turns out that either I am cool enough to wear rad colors, or Paz is not so scary after all. I thought that the brightness might bug me, but no it did not. It just made me happy every time I looked at my fingers. (btw, neon orange fingers look ghostly and uber awesome in the pool underwater.)
I think I used 3 coats just to make sure that I got even coverage. I shouldn't have worried too much about even coverage, as Zoya's formula is so nice, but neons can be streaky.

2 comments:

  1. Your so funny. Wear any polish that you want. I like the orange on you. Looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete