Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What NOT to buy

Do y'all remember that base coat I was talking about in my last post? The one that nearly ruined my manicure? Well, here it is. DO NOT BUY IT! It's a huge waste of 5 bucks. Yeah, it sucks. At first (meaning about for the first 1/4 of the bottle) it is fine ... nothing fabulous, but nothing horrible. Theennn, it gets nasty. You know how Seche Vite gets kind of bubbly and thick 1/2 through the bottle? This does that, except wayyyy worse. As in, by the time you get to the last 1/3 of the bottle it doesn't even really apply any more. It draaagggs hugely. It's basically not even a liquid anymore. It's like trying to apply hot glue. Oh, and those little string-ys that you get when you use a hot glue gun? Yeah, you get those here too. HOW WEIRD AND HORRIBLE IS THAT?! Ugh.
I am not a happy customer. It makes me not ever want to buy anything Sally Hansen again, even though I know that Sally's makes lots of good stuff. Except maybe not base coats. Haha!
As you can see, I have completely given up on this. I bought some Seche Clear yesterday. Hopefully I'll have good luck with it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment