Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sula Nail Polish, Yay or Nay?


Have y'all heard of this brand of nail polish yet? I found it while flipping through the Ulta catalogue. The polish is water-based, and supposedly peels off the nail so that you don't have to use remover ...
What do y'all think of this? Do you like that idea or not? I, personally, find it weird. Haha! I don't really want my polish to just peel off, I'd like for it to stay on a while. Here is the link to the Sula website. They've only got 4 colors on the website, but Ulta has 12 colors. Whatever.
Let me know your opinion in the comments! :)

8 comments:

  1. I never heard of this brand. On another blog they used another brand of water based polishes. The longer it stays on your nails the harder it is to get off. It made her nails a mess. I won't bother with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember back in the day CoverGirl had a line of peel-off nail polish! I used to love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I'm skeptical. I think having cotton balls, and acetone smelling remover on hand are part of the whole nail color experience. I like using polish remover. Although, I must say, I would be up for trying this, just for the novelty.
    -pj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asian Girl - I take it that that's a yay then. ;) I think it's a good idea for little girls, but maybe not for big girls. Haha.
    PJ - Hi! I most definitely agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just purchased this sula in sorbet and it goes on very well. The color changed once it dried but if you buy the top coat, either clear or clear with shimmer, it seems to make the color more like the in the bottle. All the colors are cream and very interesting colors...lots of blues and even an army green! very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules - Well, that sounds pretty cool. I'm glad you've had a good experience! And a big yay for Sula having green and blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely yay! I OWN TWO!
    moss and sky
    sky is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophie- Mm, I like anything with the work sky in it. I'm such a blue fan! :)

    ReplyDelete